Monday, September 22, 2008

I'll Give You Something To Talk About.


Today is aparently, a horrendously awkward day. Everything I do causes some kind of awkward tension.
I hate it.
I'm sat between too people. who are usually really chatty and fun, but have obviously had an argument. So when I turn up all breathless and windswept, in fear of being late. it wasn't such a welcoming atmosphere to stumble into. I hope it doesn't continue like this. It's finally tolerable here. Gosh.
In other news, breakthrough! I was down The Grove on saturday. Facebook way hooked me up, he's such a charmer! I think he'll be mine soon.
My life seems to be quite peachy, recently. I'm working hard, though. I have bags under my eyes and my roots are coming through. I didn't realise happiness came at a cost. :|

No comments: