Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pour some sugar on me.

Im losing the will to blog.

I have changed the alarm on my phone to Aretha Franklin so I wake up in a good mood. It doesn't always work, mind.

My deadline is soon and then it's reworking time. Ian showed me what I need to do to get a DDD (which is AAA if I was doing A levels) and it seems within reach. I'll just rework everything I physically can and see where that gets me. I am just doing my final prints now and this is usually where absolutely everything goes tits up. Looking forward to that one!

It's the last promo tonight and I have a distinct feeling there will be some major A holes knocking around.

I'm listening to Diana Ross instead of going to college for a while. Upside down you turn me, you give your love instictively....


This is one of the final prints. It's not finished yet.







HOW WEIRD DOES TRUFFLE LOOK?!

No comments: