Thursday, July 23, 2009

Son of Dork

Yesterday, I went into town with Sarah and Anne Young to get the last minute essentials. I got the last minute essentials luckily and just before sarah had her hissy fit. Now I have to lure her in with fast food or something special to make her come with me again today :\
I later met Marcus Barnett in the train station where I saw a German Shepherd PUPPY!!! It was perky and wanted to smell everything and everyone going past, probably in case they had anything it could eat :'). Marcus eventually came up the steps, slowly after his totally macho work out in the pool. We went to The Olive Press, which was lovely :) So lovely in fact that Marcus licked his plate, just once but it was sufficient ;) After which, I took this photograph...


I have found a way of putting the photographs that are on my phone, onto the computer FINALLY! It's a long process, but worth it because I get to do this now...






No comments: