Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Texet Fun-Key 8 P

I haven't written for a very long time because I haven't wanted to.
Many, many different things have happened, a few were pretty awful. However, a lot were very nice, finishing college forever and never, ever having to go back, ever! In addition, many days with lovely Marcus Barnett and the lush ladies.

  • Grandad Died
  • Grandad's funeral
  • Dad's vertigo
  • Sarah Young moves up a set (clever boots)
  • Liverpool dirty weekend
  • Marriage to Gary Barlow of Take That
  • Mum loses lots of weight
  • DDM
  • Swimming pools
  • Packing for a holiday
  • Clearing out my room
  • Nicola Young's stories of girls threatening to hang other girls.
Mostly nice things, rather than sad and heartbreaking things.
I've lost my motivation to write much more. I'll post some photographs instead...








No comments: