Sunday, August 23, 2009

Someone with money can buy you rings.

THERE'S ONLY SO MUCH DIY I CAN TAKE. :(
monthsmonthsmonthsmonths.


I feel like i have lost my best friend.
I have been and returned from my summer holiday with Helen. I had fun with Helen, but otherwise, a bad experience. £400+ not very well spent.

I have a new Macbook, which I'm currently on :) It's a bloody handful but exciting.

I have nothing to say really, everything that has happened that's of any significance recently has been something that equates to a ':('...hopefully in the next month that will all change.

UPDATE:
Not everything has been bad, I have a new dentist-he isn't as wonderful as my German Dentist, but he gave me a polish :) He didn't get rid of any plaque, which is unnerving really... POLISHED. Also, I'll be saying 'hello' to a few visiters in my mouth, Mr & Mrs WisdomTeeth after looking at my x-ray which was positively mind blowing.
I LOVE TEETH
I LOVE TEETH
I LOVE TEETH

UPDATE 2:
I want lots and lots and lots of cigarettes :((((

2 comments:

marcus said...

"He didn't get rid of any plaque, which is unnerving really..."
i laughed out loud....
HOW UNNERVING ;D

Martha Buttercup said...

Bloody unnerving, next time I go I'll have to pay, which means plaque build up and a huge bill when he removes it!! It's a good job I floss regularly!