Thursday, August 27, 2009

16 days left.

Today, I went to Cedar Farm with Sarah and Mum. We had a pleasant meal outside in the little garden, which was somewhat ruined by uninvited wasps. It was, none the less, very yummy. After, Sarah and i went to feed the goats and chickens. They were particularly frisky today, but the big white one was subdued as usual. He can't have any food because it makes him sick, so I spent an unusually long time stroking his neck, which he seemed to like :). Two children who I presume were under the age of 10 came into the animal area alone and I saw them picking up little bits of maize from the ground to try to feed the goat, so I went and offered to share my tub of food with them. They were really excited! They found it the funniest when the big white one started to wee.
One of the tiny baby goat tried to eat a bit of my jeans and got hold of a part of Sarah's pants and wouldn't let go! Sarah had to open his mouth to be able to get her pants back! It was lovely :) Feeding goats feels funny on your hand.

Other than that it's been quite a sad day.







No comments: