Sunday, September 06, 2009

This time next week...

I'll be in my new home :).

I have been quite ill and generally down recently. I hope it clears up quickly so I can be gone and have fun.

Someone, I don't know who exactly, but someone has brought up the idea of a lovely trip to Centre Parcs. The usual Lushies on tour once again! Lauren, Liz, Helen and I will be hitting yet another party destination, bringing along the Lauren Special and the Apron Dance. I'm quite excited. :)

This is Rossy, he's really cute but gets too excited and puts his teeth on whatever he can grab that looks like skin. He likes Budgies and other dogs.

1 comment:

marcus said...

how did you find that beautiful dog?

i need a phone soon, we havent spoken in fucking ages it seems! do you wanna do something this week? xxo