Wednesday, April 08, 2009

'It's worse if you're mixing with drugs, Kathryn...'

RIGHT, thanks doc.

Aparently drinking is making my liver work too hard, andddd I have to cut down on the alcohol intake. I have to say that was the most embarrassing consultation of my life. Mum certainly didn't need to be there, but she was. How much, on average, I drink on a night out. I could see my mum rubbing her temples when I had to explain myself.
He also mentioned drugs. Like...recreational drugs. Do I honestly look like the person who is a regular drug user? :(


Fuck off, Marcus' birthday and easter weekend, I'm bloody drinking! Blood test at the end of the month and I'm definately not getting my hopes up. I'm not changing my plans for the sake of my liver. The doctor even said 'enjoy it whilst you can!'

Got my hair done, whilst my hairdresser suggested I go on a date with her son. :| Bye, bye black roots :)

Last night was Sam's BBQ party event. The food never cooked for the meat eaters, but us vegetarians were stuffed :) Lovely. There were some high school wankers there, actually. Not Nick, but the others. 'Why did you force all that vodka on us, Sam?!' :| It was funny otherwise:)

Oh yeah, that high school wanker kid said 'oh I don't care, I didn't even know Ian Tomlinson' :| what.

No comments: