Monday, April 06, 2009

Times, times, tiiiimes.

I'm very excited to get my life back on track after the major blow of tonsillitis. I wouldn't say it has been my favourite illness, still on the meds. I had to half the dosage because 2 pills 4 times a day was too much for my pathetic body. So nooow, it's taking twice as long to get through the whole course. Doctor might tell me to stop taking them tomorrow though. HOPEHOPEHOPE.

It's Quids tonight, so I see my work ladies for the first time in months! Ring of Fire as well, we're on it!!
There will be a few photographs I imagine so that will be something enjoyable to post :) Hopefully Nicola Young will take it too far with the beverages, since Clit still has to buy her birthday drinks. Booya.

On Saturday, I went to the ferret, warehouse and the old dog. It was nice because the company I was in made me laugh huge amounts. Warehouse was somewhat of an experience. Felt like an aneurysm. It was good, no less :)

Next up after tonight is Marcus Barnett's bloody 18th! A night that will be :D I have my dress which I realised I have dropped 2 dress sizes according to topshop standards. And those standards are pretty tough, since they have reintroduced a size 6 into their normal size ranges, rather than just in 'petite'. Next stop, size 8 :)
Marcus told me he wants to go into Lava so he can buy endless VKs.
My brother, Peter Heatley will be out that night too, you know. The whole gang :)

Later this month I have Steph Leggett to entertain :D Her big 21st. That will be a rough night I think. Nicola Young is up for it.

It bloody stinks of paint in this house ¬¬

No comments: