Sunday, April 26, 2009

'So help me god I will slap you in public...'

This is what I get from Marcus (L).

Last night, Marcus, Heath, Mark and I all went to theeeee Mad Ferret to see The Kabeedies who were really cute actually :). The lady who sang was dancing around like a robot, which you only see on football fields or a Lady GaGa concert these days. She didn't look like a prick though. They were really nice and the guitarist looked like Sam Nicholas. The same guy ALLLLWAYS IDs me there, it's embarrassing because I have changed alot since I was 16, in appearance, and I can tell they're thinking it's not me :(
Heath beat Mark at pool.
Sam 'the birthday boy' King arrived with some of his friends and we all had a drink, before going to find his sister. A guitarist with a typically 'brit pop' hairstyle asked Marcus what the greatest parts of his life had been. Marcus didn't answer, LOSER. If I was going to be asked, I would have mentioned the time I was awarded a trophy for my incredible Cricket skills in year 4. I didn't once hit the ball.
He didn't ask me, and I ended up having to remind Marcus that I was actually the best thing in his life. What a fucking JOKE. That complete stranger went on to tell us he suffered mental health problems for a few years. COOL GUY TELLING STRANGERS.
We all walked towards Yates' because it's the coolest hang in Preston. We got to the door and the bouncer said 'no trainers' :( so Marcus and I went to Reflex!! AHAHA. It was actually quite wonderful. We got doubles and danced to songs like Grease Medley, Run DMC and Aerosmith and Dolly Parton. It really is one of the worst places you could ever go. There were sexy women EVERYWHERE. I was surprised Marcus wanted to leave with me, given the amount of clunge there was there. 30+ forever.
We topped off our Reflex experience with a very, very in depth conversation about family issues, racist influences, aids and parenting.
Decided to go to Barney's. WHO DECIDES?!?! Barney's was closed.
We walked to Warehouse and Marcus picked up a wine bottle, then smashed it so all the wine went all over my feet. THANK YOU. Some bellend started saying 'why do you speak posh??' Go back to Topshop, horrible boy :(. We got to the door of Warehouse and changed our minds haha. Just got in a taxi home.
Taxi driver was a smooth operator if I ever saw one! Opened the door for us and shook Marcus' hand and hugged me. I gave him a £2 tip. He was pleasant but asked personal questions like 'are you two getting out together?'
I can't tell you how I managed to get the bed out, I was really drunk. We went to sleep and woke up in the morning. I found Marcus with Truffle :) She really, really likes him.

Sarah and I ordered food today and now I feel like grease is pouring out of me :(
I hate writing blogs that have no photographs to include.

Tomorrow, Helen is going to cancel our Turkey booking so we can rearrange the holiday to include Steph and Liz :D!!! Lushies on Tour '09. We're going to drink Fish Tanks of cocktails and sit in the sun forever :) Nicola is already going to be there, so we will be on it immediately in the bar aparently :) it'll be a long trip.

No comments: