Friday, October 17, 2008

Bee Ee Ell Ell Ee Enn Dee

I am such an embarrassment to myself.

This weekend I am going to UCLAN to have a poke around and see how it compares to how amazing Derby University is. Apparently my building at UCLAN is bright green and orange....
UCLAN-1, DERBY-0.

I should also be going on my second date this weekend :). Yeah babyyy! I think this time I'm giggle less. Not that I was going crazy but he kept saying 'why are you laughing?'. He made me laugh when he didn't mean to, which means he was being natural and I found it HILARIOUS. I am so terrible. :(

Tuesday is Starbucks quiz. Nicola, Marcus, Fianna and I! I haven't been out with Fianna in so long, but we love it when Marcus invites us to parties we can't go to. It's a chuckle.
It should be a beautiful night.

It's quite annoying that this guy I ma talking to claims to be an English teacher but spells 'course' like this... 'cource'. And spells the word 'Photos' like this...'photoes' consistently. Not only do I hate spelling mistakes, I hate consistency.

These are new photographs I have developed this week. Darkroom (L).