Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Clive Owen.

Today, I met a nice first year in the darkroom. I was alone, developing a few Weston inspired peppers, and he and his friends arrived. They were all quite charming and funny. I'm glad I had a good experience with a first year. I hear such terrible things about them!
Rob and I shared photographic paper and admired each other's photographs. It was a pleasant three hours we spent. I enjoyed it. I hope we pass each other again, through the revolving door.

On Friday at work, I might be invited to put up the christmas decorations with all the Lush ladies and boy. I can't help but feel like a fool for doing it, though. It's very soon and our shop is set up for jokes anyway, I know people will come in a argue us into the ground for having the decorations up so soon.
But then again, I guess the soon the better.

Here are two of the photographs I developed today in the darkroom.

No comments: