Monday, October 20, 2008

Mr Providings.

It's just come to my attention that if UCAS doesn't stop fucking around by Friday, I'll have missed my deadline and be waiting a whole other year to get into university. Awesome.

I have my stone cold heart set on UCLAN now. I asked the lady how many people usually apply and she said over one hundred, and about 40 get onto the course. Pressure or what?
It would be nice.
It would be very nice indeed.

'Sorry about yesterday, were you expecting me?' Wow. Not so much. I'm just embarrassed. It would be easier and nicer to be just told 'no thank you'. It's a tad upsetting. I'm not one of those girls who stares at her phone waiting for a boy to text, I can get by just fine without the contact but when things are supposed to be arranged, it's annoying. I didn't know whether to make other arrangements with people, or leave it open. I chose to make arrangements, a bloody good job too! I'm not prepared to wait around for that kind of thing. No matter how gentlemanly and handsome he might be.
I might have old fashioned values, but I'm not waiting for the Royal Mail here!



Times have been terrible recently. Just terrible.



On the upside however, I enjoy the company of these particular people and we'll all be attending Starbucks quiz :) I realised I never go out with friends anymore, so you can imagine my delight. And to see my Hornby again after so long will be heart warming. I miss her. Supposedly these questions are impossible, but I'm sure we'll come up with some pleasing answers, gain a few points on comedy...maybe.

No comments: