Monday, October 06, 2008

We Are Building A Religion.

I swear my life gets better and better everyday!

Even though I complain, I actually quite like the fact my hands are just peeling themselves to the bone. All these nasty chemicals I have my hands in almost everyday are working their way through my skin. It's painful, but I feel like I've achieved something. Like the feeling you get when a pop-up appears on your screen when they tell you you've won $100,000,000,000,000,000. Good feelings.

In other news. I got a text from him today :) Not only was I having a nice darkroom session, he sent me some lovely words and I giggled like a child.
Gosh.

It's now tuesday and I forgot to continue this blog last night. Bad times.
On the way home, we (Hannah and I) were sat very close to the elusive STEPH. It was certainly a ide home to remember...
You know there's always that person who sits next to you on the bus, and you don't want them to be there? You can see them getting on the bus and you get the worst feeling that they choose to sit next to you. It's not that you're being nasty or rude or closed-off, it's that they stare at you, or talk to themselves and you become so uncomfortable your hands start to clam up. THIS IS STEPH.
We always find her texting on the way home, texting who we would never know, or what she was texting we would still never know. Until this particular bus ride home!
She spend, I'd say, 22 minutes typing out this text, deleting spaces and re-writing them, until finally it read 'hey, did Katie find her phone? How are you? What you doin tonight?' Which seemed quite a reasonable message to send someone. She seemed genuinely concerned about this Katie in question. Or so it seemed, until she sent the text message to herself.

Good day.

No comments: