Sunday, November 23, 2008

'Don't get shitty with me!'

Friday night was my work's christmas event! I was so excited, but I messed up my getting ready time by sitting in Worden Coffee Shop with Marcus! Oh, and he has the cheek to say 'You're dragging me down with you!' Dear, dear Barnett, we'll see what Anne has to say about this kind of sabotage. It was pleasant though :)

So, I had half an hour to get ready. Nicola Young had an issue with her shower and had to run around to mine to get ready. We stared at each other from each end of the stairs shaking our heads for ages. 'We are utter wastemen'. It was the most fun gettin ready quickly though, and we didn't do a bad job by the end :D

By the time we got to the shop,most people were already drunk. Bottles of sambucca, wine, champagne, malibu and things I can't remember were passed around. I don't remember having two drinks the same. This isn't usually what I'd do :(
We got in the taxi, and it was hilarious. So many unflattering photographs were taken and we all had a joke. Good ones (Y).

When we got there, we all got drinks. PINT OF CHEEKY VIMTO £8.80 :| The guy gave us doubles instead of singles, like we asked to be ripped off this way. Give it about half an hour and two people from our group were throwing up in the toilet. We got put on water for two hours and shamed by the staff for being 'too drunk'! They said, if we tried to buy another drink from the bar we would be kicked out! We didn't even get to watch the amazing boyband, Envy. Heartbroken.

So, we ended up leaving some three hours early after a complete sham of a meal! We piled into the cocktail factory where they gave us all free shots and invited us into the VIP area! We saw people getting fully turned away so, it was a nice feeling :). After a million cocktails we went to Wallstreet and Liz fell asleep on the sinks :| Oh liiiiiz! We figured it was hometime as everyone was all danced out and ready for bed.
I made a cheese sandwich when I got home.
I loved it.

No comments: