Monday, November 24, 2008

I need to fall down the stairs.


Last night, I spent many, many hoiurs doing my photography finishing touches. I think I will be okay, and I have given everything in to michelle now. I have this feeling I have forgotten something though. It's rather conspicuous and makes me suddenly feel panic and my eyes hurt. I hope I don't remember JUST as I'm about to sleep because it hurts too much.

When I was going to bed last night, I came across four piles of vomit, some blood and some poo. I am very worried my pussy cat Magic may be quite ill :(. I have never had to clean up a pool of blood like that. I had to cry and I threw up my tea. Poor Magic :(


It feels very good to have my work done and given in, even though I spent about half an hour surrounded by terrible people waiting to buy a ticket for the christmas thing at college. Marcus already has one, so now I can't NOT or he'll look like a total square at a christmas event alone. Poor Marcus :| OR NOT. I will buy one tomorrow when I'm supposed to be in Graphics. It will be easy for me to get out because I have finished all my work :) I hope a very fat lady does shout at us all again because we were lining up in a way we should be. STUPID woman.
I am so hungry.

No comments: