Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy people holding hands.

I don't know how to feel about yesterday. It was successful and at the same time an utter failure.

I ended up staying awake until 4am, talking to Marcus, watching various brilliant films and writing about sexual things in my photography book. CRINGE. I had to also note that I am not a fan of sexual content when studying photographers, just so she doesn't judge me to the highest level of pervert.

I found a lovely dress also. I set my heart on it, it was just beautiful. Until I found out it was £120. Who does Kate Moss think she is? Charging that amount, knowing full well scrounging little students like me will want to be able to pay for that dress. NOT LIKELY.
So I ventured elsewhere in the shop of top and found in the nice boutique section upstairs the most perfect dress in the whole wide world. I love it to the highest amount. It's so cute and sweet and little. It's not a slaggy little dress though :|
Anyway, I try the dress on, it's nice and makes me feel like I'm small. I didn't have he money to pay for it on me at the time, so I hid it and went to take the money out. As I came back, I obviously picked up the wrong size and bought it :( When I got home I wanted to show my mum, and I had told her it's jolly and looks lovely. IT SURE DIDN'T. You should have seen her face :( utter disappointment. So now I have the wrong size, and all I want is to be able to put it on and have a cheeky dance around.

All my deadlines :( BAD, BAD, BAD.

Also making me bad is the fact I just sat with my tutor, filled in an application saying I work for the Chorley Guardian to try to get a press pass for the clothes show live. BAD, BAD PERSON.

I really want it to be my birthday, so I can get it all out of the way and live my adult life. How very boring of me, to want the festivities to be over before they have even began. I fear there may be a few hiccups on the night, it's probable and it's not something I'm looking forward to :(.

I'm going to go and hide away in the darkroom for the rest of the day to do cyanotypes. Steph things I have a problem, she was genuinely concerned at work on saturday. It doesn't help that I had cried infront of leanne and helen just a week before. I never cry.

No comments: