Monday, November 10, 2008

Dr. Who now?

I went to the doctor today. I can't pronounce his last name, and I don't mean that in a racially discriminatory way. It's just, every time a person said it I hardly heard it.
He was a very nice man and he put his tools in me. ;);););););)

So, I have some sort of a viral infection, which means no pills or liquids will make me feel better and I will continue to feel bad for the next few days :( I keep throwing up phlegm and little bits of blood. How very, very attractive.

I have to shop quickly for my Christmas event with work! Kerrie called me today, and we'll be merry-making on the 21st of this month! Which does not give me a lot of time at all. Mum says I have to get sparkly shoes also.

I haven't been on facebook for about a week, until today, where I found a friend request from my oh-so-dear-ex. I did not take to it very lightly, considering he was the one who wanted to delete me from his life completely, and now when he's all ready to involve himself with me again, he allows me to knock on his door? No thank you, Adam. I don't think I ever want to see that boy ever again, now knowing how amazing the people who have picked me up are. I don't know if it's a high standards thing, but I don't want to ever concern myself with him again.
I hope he reads this, not as a cheap jab in the ribs, but as a massive fuck off, and stop trying to worm your way in.

No comments: