Monday, March 23, 2009

I hate it when tutors swear at me.

It's not as cool as they think.

This is the worst day I have ever had at college- even worse than the time when My tutor stood on the toilet in the cubicle next to mine to see if I was okay over the top of the wall.
I find out this morning, two days before my interview that I have to have twenty boards in my portfolio. Great. I had about 7. I have never heard anything about twenty boards or any kind of amount me need to have, so now I'm desperately running between printing materials trying to scavenge a few decent prints that I can lie about in interview. I also have to come back to college in parent's evening tonight to do more darkroom printing, that's if I have the negatives of course. If I don't I'm absolutely fucked.
It's good of them to be strict and let us know how shit we are now, at crunch time, rather than when we can do something about it, properly. I feel like asking for my student survey sheet on tutor's abilities back so I can mark them down, now. SPITESPITESPITESPITESPITE.

Get well soon Marcus Barnett!! x

No comments: