Sunday, March 08, 2009

Ida.

Nothing much has happened, or it has and I will remember later.

We have a new downstairs toilet which is nice and white and clean. It's really shiney and makes me not want to do my business in there...didn't stop Barnett, mind. ¬¬

I give in my college work, finally! Ready and it's all finished and I worked really hard on it, she gave it back. I was fuming. She wants me to do an 'extra' final piece, as if I don't have an fmp to start. She called me clever after that, which hasn't happened since high school! She also compared my fmp idea to magpies. So the title of the project will have something to do with magpies in it :)

That night, Marcus and I went to Coda. It was really funny the way people were dancing and most people were very friendly, although on the whole, they looked smacked up on drugs. I liked it, until we shamelessly got kicked out. Sorry Marcus D:
Too, too drunk.

*printing is taking fucking ages*

The next day I went and bought a box portflio, the man was very gentle and kind helping me out and showing me how it works, he even gave me 10% off. He said 'I could knock 10 % off for you' and I said 'that is really kind, thank you very much' and then we had a chat about the troubles with credit card machines when you're serving customers. It's a hard life.
I also bought a top which I later found out and a massive gaping whole in the back :| I didn't even realise when I was buying it that it was part of the dress. I was in Nicola's house when I put my arm through it in astonishment.
It was Nicola's Party and some people were incredibly rude. INCREDIBLY rude and disrespectful by ruining something really precious to Nicola Young. I actually couldn't believe what I was hearing, to know a 'friend' had been so malicious and full of this hateful intent. It made my blood boil. I hope she understands how upsetting that must have been to find. Utterly horrendous behaviour.
On the other hand, the rest of the people there were really charming and were involved in non-destructive activities, like dancing and making jokes and being respectful to Nicola and her family.
Cheeky, cheeky uncle andy was doing his naughty, naughty business again, on top form this time for the birthday girl :) Bev was a saucy Vixon as usual and Angus was the resident DJ...westlife, good choice Gussy. DJ GUZZYBOI.
It was a nice night :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUNG'N

Today I am going into Manchester with Nicola Young for her actual birthday event. Which will be very nice :)

No comments: