Saturday, March 21, 2009

Index Print

Marcus Barnett in the form of a puppy. (L)!!!

Today was great because my mum disappeared for ages and then called me outside, she said 'just look at these two little dogs!' When I got outside I was looking at gorillas.

it was exactly this!! One of them was 11 stone, and the other was 12 stone. They were so fluffy and had cute faces that were bigger than mine. One of them laid down and crossed it's front paws over each other! AW.

I got some nice pictures developed today.

Marcus and I spend Friday afternoon on the park with bread and berries. It was lovely because the sun was shining but it was really quite cold :|. The duck mates were sat together sunbathing which was really, really nice. Marcus said 'aw!' at them as soon as he saw them (L). A mum and her little daughter came towards the duck and the little girl said 'we've got no bread!' to her mum, so I offered her some of our loaf, she took the pieces, ran back to her mum and waved and smiled when she got over there. Cute overload or what?! The ducks didn't want the bread though, but she chased them a long way saying 'they don't want it' but continuing to throw it at them. How lovely :)

Success at tesco with my prints, so portfolio is looking alright.

Got mum a great cat-related card for mother's day. It says 'bloody cat stole my milk float again' and someone has drawn a picture of a cat driving a milk float. She'll love it :)

I went to see Damo Suzuki last night with klaus. It was great, he and his (very well dressed) band played a song for, must have been, over an hour. People were doing voluntary contemporary dance, throwing themselves all over the place. None stop laughter :) A man who was dressed in combat gear went around with a disposable camera, taking pictures of people and women's breasts, then he threw the camera up really, really high and it landed on a person behind him. Then, he collected his camera and rested his head on the stage as if he was stretching his legs back and he stayed there for a long time. Classic character. Nobody gave a fuck and it made for great viewing.
The rate the band were playing and amount of dancing people were doing made Marcus and I feel sick and we went for his train.

This is him.

Natasha Richardson has died :| heartbreaking. I'll never be able to watch Parent Trap again, now :(

I'm coughing so hard I think I'm damaging my eyes. This morning I coughed up my whole beans of toast and then some! Later today I coughed so hard into the toilet, I felt like I had nudged all of my insides and when I was gagging, nothing was something out, so it was squeezing even harder to get something out, but nothing came :( It was so painful and I cried. WIMP.
When I came out, mum had medicine ready for me (L). Let's get better.

2 comments:

marcus said...

a very colourful photo-filled nice post. GOLD A+

Martha Buttercup said...

Thank you :)!!!!!