Monday, March 09, 2009

Scratchy Tights.

Hello,
Nicola's birthday was a really nice day spent. We had our picture taken reenacting the time where I gave Nicola the flowers, we took pictures in the toilet of Nicola Duck's big 18th! We go some absolutely wonderful deals in Urban Outfitters. Bloody good stuff getting to the counter and the lady telling you that the jacket worth £55 was actually reduced to £9.99 :|!!!!!! We did some nice things in Selfridges and made each other laugh loads. Gussy wussy and Lindylooloo took us to The Livingroom which was just lovely! We had cocktails! I hope Nicola Young had a lovely birthday time, yeah.
Later, I got alot off my chest. Although the only thing I said I wanted from her was done by text. Not appropriate.

Today I went into Manchester with Michelle, Vicky, Susan and Amy to have a little shadowing session in doubletake studios. It was great! The lady I shadowed was really fun and we chatting loads about all sorts. THEN, we got our puppydog gay boy. He was all lovely and muffin like with his cute little eyes and blonde hair and suit from Tesco. Aw (L)
We went upstairs to retouching too, which was nice. Again just chat, chat, chat with Mike and I did abit of this and that on the computers, editted my favourite boy's pictures :) (his name was Alek). They turned out pretty sweetly :). He loved it! We came home and I photographed a portfolio for some girl in the textiles class in about 10 minutes, SWEET QUICK WORKING BABY.

Here are some of the photographs I took in regards to this post...bits and bobs :)








1 comment:

Kathy said...

urban outfitters sales are the best :) I once got a dress that was supposed to be £90 for £19.99!
even the men at the till were shocked, and I was half expecting it to be a mistake
:) sales