Sunday, December 14, 2008

10.00% Discount - 24

This is going to be terrible.


In other news, Christmas tree ball. Which was a funny/horrible time. I enjoyed the company alot, except when I was outside with Marcus, just hangin' around really because the people out there were shocking, and I think we were sat in the rain :|
Overall, weird night. And that's the second ever time I have cried whilst drunk.
I have a list of embarrassing events from just that one night.



I wish I hated tequila. It makes me forget EVERYTHING important and then remember at the most inopportune of times. No other beverage does that to me.

I have added more because I am in a less-bad mood. Although I am very cold and this silly tshirt I am wearing does not help. I wish I didn't wear inappropriate clothes in such climates.
Yesterday I went to Leeds with Babs, Sue and Ma. I love our annual trips to the big cities, we always have nice fun and lots of laughs. This year was a little less enjoyable that usual because I had a problem looming over me all day. Some terrible looking kids-who-wear-glasses-with-no-lenses said 'she's the saddest looking girl I have ever seen' whilst I was in Urban Outfitters. My eyes watered.
It made me not buy anything there when i could have got some pretty fucking good deals. (A bunch of clothes had been reduced to £4.99). I fully missed out, and skulked back to find mum in a different shop.
In the street there was an escapologist and two music men. One was lovely, but he was white and singing bob Marley songs. It didn't sit well with me. The other was singing terrible power ballads outside B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful. I love music men in the street, but I was disappointed with Leeds. It's an amazing city.
We went to Bibi's at night. I was JUST about to order a cocktail and I remembered my behaviour of Friday night and just ordered water instead. I keep remembering certain events of that night and my heart breaks every time.
At the table, they all embarrassed me because the waiter specifically told me to enjoy my meal like this, 'okay then Miss...enjoy your meal now wont you?' But in an italian accent. He also made me squeese past him to go to the toilet and apparently watched me walk away. I wish Italian men were less pervy, everytime I have been there it has been awkward and I haven't been able to make eye contact.

I have to have a one-to-one with Michelle in a minute and I know my first second year brief was total shit and she's just going to tell me how wank I did and I'm undoubtedly going to cry in the toilets later. Probably Worden Park Coffee Shop actually, that's my hang out these days.


I have also JUST remembered, when I was going into the christmas ball, the bouncers wanted to see my ticket, which I had stored in my rail card but as I was fumbling to get it out he just said 'don't worry I believe you...' and so I showed my ticket to no one. Where is it now though? I really love/hate tequila.

No comments: