Friday, December 26, 2008

Gossip In The Grain

I am spo drunk.
I love being drunki, it's the best feeling. I neer get sad like I usually do.
I just called my favouyrite Marcus Barnett and e had a little chat. Aparent;y he's taking me on an adeventiure around Salford, but not anymore. We'rew going to spend the afternoon in Temple Bar and get wasted. That's ,my plan anyway, even if he's not there ;) hahaha.

Ny Dad was at his best today. I hafd to go to the toiley 4 times in fear of wetting myself. He was SO funny. My dad is usually a fucking good comedian but he was in a ball today. I loved it.

update on 28th- I DELETED THIS PARAGRAPH BECAUSE I'M AN ABSOLUTE WANKER.

Tomorrow I am at worrk sdo I bettert stop on the Rum :) I love being accepted into a normal drinking situation. My brother said 'I like that everyone is in a drinking circumstance now, rather than it being taboo' :D:D:D HYE MEANSME!

Gotta love the brother and the dad

Dad: 'PECKHAM TORNADO!!!!!#'

fucking love.

No comments: