Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Look at me.

Grandad was very, very charming today. He always is a very nice ol' fellow. But today in particular I noticed a difference. He stood up to greet me, which I don't really like him doing, we hugged and he held my hands and said 'look at those beautiful eyes' I just wanted to cry.
He looked very well and healthy. Oh dear.

I was told my hair appointment is at 3 when it was about 1 o'clock today. Mum (L). So I got a full head, which isn't what I usually do. In the hairdressers, it looked quite nice and I was pleased with it. Out of the hairdressers I look like it has actually gone wrong. Terribly, terribly wrong. I hate it. And will have to wear it in a certain way for a long time to try and disguise it. What an embarrassment to myself and everyone who says 'no, no...you should like it! It's very nice!'

Tomorrow it's New Years Eve and I have started drinking now. I expect for tomorrow to be one long day in work, quite drunk. However, Marcus Barnett has just invited me to watch Yes Man, the silly new Jim Carey film. I love Jim Carey and expect this to be like Liar Liar. So...we will have to see what I can sort out if my plan is going to work :|

I am going to get the films developed tomorrow, and I am VERY excited about it :D I have been imagining the frames all day, numerous, numerous fun-time-frames.

I just spell checked and I had none! Except for the 'ol' at the top. I think I have just raised the bar guys, come join me up here.

No comments: