Monday, December 01, 2008

'You didn't think she'd come back the same little girl, did you?'

I did, actually.

On Sunday morning, my Mum nearly choked to death. I have never seen anyone cry like she was crying. It was the worst morning I have ever had.

On sunday evening, Sarah came home from Castle Rigg! She was wearing make up and nail varnish. Now, my sister isn't the kind to be wearing make up or nailvarnish. She's quite the little tom boy, but after spending two nights in a room full of girls, she's completely changed. The first words she said to me were 'can I borrow your mascara' and 'some of the people in my room kissed'. She's twelve years old.
I love my sister, she's absolutely amazing, but she didn't crack a joke at all, nor did she smile at me. I don't think I like her new attitude. I told her that make up doesn't make her untouchable, so she should quit with the lip before she gets herself into trouble and she said 'shut your big gob' and walked away. :(
I hate this.

I'm not looking forward to the upcoming two weeks. I imagine it will be stressful to say the least. I have so many things to do, all of which involve being very nice to people.
However, this wednesday, Michelle is arranging for us to go to a Primary School and help the childen do some torchlight photographs! I think this will be the most exciting part of the week.

I do like that it's the 1st December today, which means in about 12 days, it will be acceptable for me to drink everyday until I don't want to anymore. I think it'll be quite nice.

Oh, Michelle is about to read us a fairtale, 'would you be offended if I read you this story book?'. I was never read stories as a child though, so I cannot wait. The Little Fir Tree illustrated by Marcel Ismand.

No comments: