Thursday, December 25, 2008

Yuletide

I drew a picture of a swan and Mel Brooks smoking a cigar for Marcus Barnett. Anne Barnett asked him to stand it up next to the Christmas cards. This is the best thing you will ever find on this blog OR ANY.
Anne Barnett will be loved forever by me. True acceptance is the most heartwarming.
Up there on cloud nine, again!

Monday was my 18th birthday. I loved it. Mum woke me up in the morning by smushing my face and going 'birthday girl, birthday girl!' and pushing you shoulders so I bounced in my bed. It was the best.
I did various things that day that involved family and friends. It was a nice birthday. Went out for cider at noon in the 'local' which was fun. HellyP text me during the day with the word 'quids' indicating that it's quids night at Roper and I should be there.
So Nicola and I met her in Greyfriars, got one of those pitcher things, it was delicious but all I could think about whilst drinking it was 'cranberry juice is good for your wee'.
Steffyleffy didn't show. LET DOWN, so we headed to Revs because Clithy said he had vodka waiting for us :) It was just me he had the vodka waiting for, and it was a rack of shots I had to do by myself. That's 6 shots in the first 10 minutes. We then got champs and cosmos and some more shots. It was really fun. Some guy behind the bar told me I'm Revolution material and I should drop in my CV to get a job there. CASH BACK.
We went to Roper. It was packed and we got marked to get it. I made a big point about how I hated being stained on a night out :|
We had a boogie, some guy utterly bullshitted at me about working at a magazine in Manchester, because when he asked me what I wanted to be I said 'a photojournalist' he asked 'a what?!' and made me explain it. He also asked me if he needed ID to get into an over 21s bar and later said he could get me on the guest list. I was having none of it, so I got away.
We did too many apple sours to mention and cider and something and coke, it could have been rohypnol and coke for all I know!
I fell down the stairs twice and we went home. It was a very nice night, but all the places had closed- Monday.
Least favourite part- Portuguese man following us to a taxi rank and asking Nicola if she wanted the cheek kisses to be more on the lips :|.


Today is Christmas day, but this post is too long for that story.
My sister woke me up with 'i love you...PLEASE DON'T HIT ME!' (L)

No comments: