Monday, February 16, 2009

£4.30!!!

I have been busy since we last spoke, Blog.

Mum and Paul went away, and because I have no respect for anything anymore, I went shopping instead of college. I got some pretty neat stuff with vouchers I have from my birthday and christmas, mind. I spent alot of time giggling to myself about what I have bought Barnett for Valentine's day too. You only live twice.
I went into college anyway!

Later that night, I went to Eve's event which was held in Liverpool. It was nice overall, and I had a nice time.
£4.30 for a vodka and redbull, that wasn't even very big? I was shocked. We saw a woman with a cleavage longer than her arm, a lady probably having sex with herself, dancing alone next to a pillar and a man realising what he had got himself into. A woman dressed as a baby came in, and her boobs were flashing. Liverpool :)

Aparently Marcus Barnett doesn't look like a young Mark Critchley and we went to Korova. It was just Marcus, a whole load of lesbians and I at this point. We talked about Ladytron, the lesbians and eventually got to dancing on the table-like areas. It was charming.
I spilt liquid on a man. He said 'You're sexy as fuck' to which I frowned and repeatedly said 'this is my boyfriend, this is my boyfriend, this is my boyfriend, this is my boyfriend, this is my boyfriend' at him with marcus in my hand. He didn't talk to me after that and we continued to dance :)
Everyone else arrived and we danced further. It was really nice. Marcus walked in on a man doing coke and Eve walked in a woman on smack. (L)
I really like Heath's face on this picture.

Also, Valentine's day on the worst train ride of our lives, was brought in with a poor boy vomitting his pizza out.
Two boys threw up on that train, one deserved it because he was a bastard and the other just looked upset and embarrassed. He was a pleasant drunk, and I wanted to give him a tissue and put him in a cosy taxi to get home in. It was weird that all of those boys were still planning on going out, even though they could hardly hold themselves up :| One of them might have died. I also just remembered, there was talk of a shooting :|

Next day, Valentine's day! Marcus and I went to Manchester and we watched Bolt which was actually amazing. I loved every second of it! I remember cute after cute after cute overload! If you're doing Orange Wednesdays, that's what you want to see :) Just try to imagine it's not Miley Cyrus doing the voice of the little girl.
We got pizza and looked through American Apparel for AGES. I'm going to buy one of the leotards next time. (AHAHA). Marcus found a rose on the floor and tried to give it to me- happy valentines. LUV U.
It was quite late when we got into Manchester, and we came home on the bus. It was a terrible bus, but quite comfortable :)

This picture is from the night we went to see Verne at 53.

No comments: