Tuesday, February 10, 2009

'Buddies Bubblegum'

I have a slight problem with my new contextual studies teacher. Her job is to know the work of current and past artists and to teach that. She told me today she had never heard of Annie Leibovitz...

She was very supportive of my ideas :) she told me to make sure I have running shoes on for the work I'm going to be doing, because I'm not planning on asking anyone for permission to take their photograph- sneaky. She's a nice lady and brightened up when I was chatting to her, but she doesn't know anything!
She spelt David Bailey 'Baily'. Ohhhh Mary :(

I think I'll go for a walk and finish my film so I can finally get it developed at my only choice- Tesco. :(

There are some filthy, filthy girls at my college. *one girl looking at other girls phone* 'bit of suck my cock going on here...' UGH.

No comments: