Wednesday, February 04, 2009



I have been doing experiments too much. It's making this happen ^, which is suiting to the brief, but not as aesthetically pleasing as I'd hoped.
I have to write my FMP tonight because I'll be out tomorrow night. :S I am definately going to document something. And it will be along the lines of Lonliness in the City...
I don't know. My options are way too broad for me to make the right decision :( Looks like a documentary mindmap is going to happen some time soon.

I'm going to see Verne Troyer tomorrow night, which will be cringe worthy but SO worth it.

I had to shoot the 'fashion students' work today and it was painstaking. Ypu'd think if they were the fashionistas they think they are, they'd have seen a few poses maybe, known what shapes to make. It was like trying to get blood from a stone. My face was aching afterwards. Ugh. People watz into our lessons like we don't have deadlines. :(

1 comment:

Arielle said...

I don't think your experiments failed that much. These are very pretty photos.