Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Funny Tunnel Slide.

Today was very, very nice. Waking up to wet ground and no snow was rubbish, but I remembered the drunken conversation my brother and I had whilst we shared a bagel before bed. It was a VERY funny conversation. We have arranged to be out at the same time and have a dance-off. It's unlikely that will happen.

In college, I did not much. I was too tired to keep my eyes open in contextual studies, so when I got into Graphics I went for some food in dalehead, Marcus was there and we had a nice chat. In Graphics, Ian kept the jokes flowing as we tag-teamed against James :).
I did plenty in the darkroom and secretly warmed myself with the hairdryer because it was COLD, cold, cold. Darkroom was really nice.
'Dirty, filthy, liquid emulsion'

Later, I went to Worden with Marcus and we went on the swings and the tunnel slide. I didn't want to do it, but it turned out to be a hoot. Marcus went on the zip wire and it was funny to watch him slowly fall off.

I came home to no electricity...AGAIN. Nothing fresh there, really. we lit so many candles that the whole house was toasty warm. I was loving it.

No comments: