Monday, February 09, 2009

Graham Finlayson

I am writing out my fmp as we speak. I hope it's worth it.

I have had no internet for a while :(, I haven't been on here for a while and when I get back there are about 7 new posts! Gosh, people have been busy.

I finished work on Saturday and Kerrie said to be 'dont think we haven't got you anything, you'll get it on Wednesday'. Wednesday is my leaving event! That's a meal that I have to pay for, as well as lava after it. I have to stop myself :( Although it's nice to have a farewell! I'm unsure about this gift business, I don't want it to happen, actually.

It's Sarah Young's birthday on the 22nd. I'm very, very excited! I always get overly excited for my sister's birthday, because I get to give her attention all day without her getting out of hand and too touchy! I don't have her gift yet. I know exactly what I'm going to get her.
Marcus and Nicola's birthdays are also coming up, I have part of Marcus' gift already :D I'm pleased with it. Nicola's however...oohhhh!! My mind, my mind! I think I have a nice idea, whether it is doable I am unsure. I like buying gifts for people, I am just not very good at it.

I have a film that needs to be developed, sharpish!! It has pictures of the snow, and pictures from when Marcus and I went to feed the ducks on the park. It was funny because Marcus was running away from the ducks- gay. I was too, but I didn't have the bread! I hope they're pleasant pictures.

Graham Finlayson, FMP loverboy.

No comments: