Thursday, February 12, 2009

'You look like a turkey...'

I wear a gold jumper and get nothing but compliments today- Thanks Marcus. :)

I am back! I have been without the internet for about a week and finally get it back :) everything is much bigger though :\
I have had quite an eventful week, also. I was crippled at my leaving do from work walking in stilt shoes- bad, bad move :( The event was nice with the usual crowd, but the whole thing was dulled down by the fuss everyone was making about petty change and how to use vouchers effectively :|. The night was also dulled by the amount of dreadful, dreadful people hanging around town- gosh it was awful. So many times we stood around wondering what was actually happening around us. FOR INSTANCE, an almost-dwarf woman (she was very small, but probably not small enough to be classed as a dwarf, but had dwarf-like proportions) laid down on the floor with her legs up, her 'friend' got on top of her in a pose for a picture and the 'funny guy' bouncer comes over and positions himself over the dwarf as if he was teabagging her. I couldn't believe it.
Horrible people.


Nicer things happened, like this picture.

I went for my 'first stage warning' chat with a lady called Abigail. She tells me I shouldn't even be thinking of a warning at this stage, I have no need to. Aparently is the rule that they check up on people who's attendance has dropped below 90%, so they should be checking up on most students.
Anyway, I had a bit of a 'bone to pick with you!' moment with Ian, and aparently Michelle did to, but all he had to say for himself was 'don't blame me'. He's the one that cooked up the whole situation in his mind! And then told my parents before I was informed :|. He's still a gem.


These pictures are from when we went to the park to feed the ducks with crustless bread, they seemed to like it... :|
Click them so they get bigger :)

Too much work, too little money, holidays soon!
I'm taking Sarah to see Pink Panther 2 because it looks promising, and if it's anything like steve's first one then it'll be wonderful (L) and we'll be laughing forever. We're also going shopping (because Sarah isn't scared anymore), and we'll probably havea meal somewhere too. Ladies who lunch... She's almost 13 and I like it.

Also, Mum and Paul are going to America in the morning :( They will be so far away and I didn't realise how near it was. They will be gone by the time I get up to get ready for college, which is upsetting.
I'll have the cats, mind. Pete will be bobbing around I imagine. Hmm...

No comments: