Saturday, February 21, 2009

Marcus Alexander Barnett,

Don't go...


Yesterday, I remembered it was Andy 'angel' Mckinney's gig at the mad ferret that I said I would go to a few weeks ago, so Marcus and I went. It was pleasant because we drank cider and I saw James Bird, who told me it had been 2 years since we spoke :(!!!! We used to have water fights when we were little nippers. (L) Marcus went back to Chorley afterwards and I went home, had a lettuce sandwich, spoke to pete and went to bed.
MUM'S NEARLY HOME!!

This week, Sarah Young and I had a nice time together. We went to town shopping and had a right old knees up, it was lovely to be with her in a grown up way. We went to the cinema and the film was quite rubbish. There was only one part that we both really laughed at. AND, a boy fell down when he was walking own our aisle, which was HILARIOUS and Sarah and I openly laughed at him for about 4 minutes. There's no stopping us!!


I don't know what to write anymore, I only did this one because Marcus Barnett controls me.

No comments: