Sunday, February 01, 2009

hand, hand, hand, hand!!!

It has been a messy one. But I got almost a whole brief done in between everything that has been happening!

On Wednesday, I went to Lava with the girls from work, again. Liam was supposed to come but when we all went to meet up at Steph's house, he was 'I think I might go home, me.' OH, LIAM! It was quite a lovely night, we dance, dance, dance, danced with Emma Gamble again. 'She's got the moves, she's got the looks' (she has yellow teeth).
I ended up buying two of those silly picture key rings. They're both the same! The only variable is Jenny. Certainly a keeper, anyway.
After having a chat with two horrible, horrible, horrible men outside, Helen and I came back in. I looked at Nicola and said 'I have to go'. So we went. It was charming.

On Thursday I went to The Imperial for drinks with Marcus. We did too many jaeger bombs to mention. It was lovely and I was genuinely frightened I was going to wet myself on the train ride home. I just needed the toilet too much to move.
The next morning I was just hurt. But I got up at 6:50 to go to college. Bad move.

On Saturday, I was at work the whole day and found out there's going to be two leaving events for me! Ohhh. One where my boss is coming to Lava with us! Experience and a half, I imagine.
That night, I missed two trains, and finally got one. We went to The Railway, where they don't have strawberry cider. Peer pressure from Heath meant we went to the Imperial again and more jaeger bombs happened! BEN FROM CATS IN PARIS WAS THERE!! He was looking wonderfully pregnant. I felt in the presence of stars!
Marcus drank date rape beer.
Overall, a pleasant event.

Just, too much has happened this week. And it looks like I'm starting up another eventful one with the Lebanese restaurant on Monday!
I wont have money soon, so I'm okay with these happenings.

Mum: *changing channels on the tv...stops on one* 'EY?! Rabbit Chat & Date?' *girl with a dildo flashes on screen* MY FAVOURITE THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO MY MUM.

Another thing to add to this blog is that on Wednesday, Marcus Barnett was a sheer gayboy because he bit his hand so hard that he still has teeth marks on the skin today- Sunday.

No comments: