Friday, January 02, 2009

30% off knitwear

I had a Doctor's appointment today at 8:40 (thanks for booking that Mum :|). The place had only just opened when I got there so I had to wait in a bit of a queue to check in. An old man reached out to say hello to a lady and she said 'Hiyaa! I thought I recognised you! How are you?' and the man replied 'oh not so bad....I'm dying actually' It was somewhat of a conversation killer. EVERYONE heard it, and watched the woman for her reaction, she just went ':| oh...send my love to the family though wont you' and left. Awkward.

I then went into Town with Mum and Sarah. We stopped for a Nerooo, and NeroBoy remembered my order again. 'Hey girls! Chai Latte for you! And what can I get you ladies?' I loved it. I went off and bought two cute dresses, one of which is a kind of body con dress :S I was worried about it, but it is okay really. I also went to the bank and opened a debit card. The guy was all chipper and helpful, I liked him (even as he did look a bit 'special'). Sarah wasn't feeling too well after the whole EAR BLEEDING fiasco, so we came home earlier on the bus.

When we got home, I sang this to her...
'If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a bitch aint one...'
AND ALL SHE SAID TO ME WAS...
'You know gay things....'


Let down, Young.
I'M STILL WAITING FOR THE NEW YEAR PICTURES :(:(

No comments: