Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tonight you're mine completely

I have some pictures of Marcus Barnett and I that we took and got developed today :) The rems at Tesco can't do anything right, obviously. If I wanted a wrongly framed print I would have done it myself. I hate you tesco.

The prints are nice though :)

this is my favourite one :)
aww :)

this is me in my hide-away with a cup of tea and a cheese sandwich.


My plan of putting white tissue paper to defuse the harsh flash totally worked. I love it when I get things right because often I don't. Boyfriend&Girlfriend Chapter. 2
We went to a book shop in Leyland today and it was just wonderful. It was a house that I would like to live in and Marcus said he's going to go back there. There were nice clocks on the walls and more than enough books of naked photography :|
I bought Marcus a book written by Karl Marx that was given as a gift in 1934! And now again in '09! I wish I had just discovered it though. He has it now :)

I also got some brilliant news today regarding my Grandad! He's having second tests but it looks like the cancer hasn't gone to his bones! I feel like dancing around all night :D

No comments: