Friday, January 09, 2009

The New Ten Pence

Grandma has been showing a picture of me around to her friends, who all are VERY serious on giving compliments. As if it was breaking news on BBC1. I'm not going to say what they said but I don't know how to get this picture back before grandma shows anymore people.

I'm going to go and get very drunk I imagine. Lots of nice people are out tonight so that should be a crowd pleaser- me being the crowd.

Tomorrow I am booking my summer holiday with my work friends, Lauren, HellyP and Liam. We're getting a stonking deal and getting around £200 off the overall price! YEAAAH. Tomorrow we will book, and July we will be jetting off into the sunshine and cocktails. How do you say 'shots' in Turkish?! I still want to go camping though, sort it out guys (Marcus Barnett).

Speaking of which, we went to Worden Park on Wednesday to hang around really and take some photographs for the Italian Stallion, Amedeo. We saw a Great Dane and a lovely like Jack Russel who was called Molly. It was nice to have dogs running around, but it was wet and drippy. I got a nice picture of Marcus which I developed today and it took so long to get perfect on this new Multi-Grade paper that I couldn't develop anymore properly. I used my new solarizing skills on a picture of Sam and Kathy that Marcus took though :) It's quite nice. Kathy looks like an angel surrounded by fluffy white clouds.

No comments: