Thursday, January 22, 2009

'If you like your tea sweet, just let me touch your cup.


Because I'm as sweet as sugar, baby.'

My sister's new boyfriend thinks I'm 'kwl' :). This was somewhat refreshing to hear after I told him I love him and he should come over for a brew. I also said to him the words in this blog's title. His only responses were 'erm.okayyyyy' etc. Aint no banter man in this town, now. He is called Jacob and has shortish hair. My sister knows little else, it must be pure, year 8 LUST!
I did find out however, he doesn't like his tea sweet because he doesn't like tea. I don't know what we'll do when he comes over for the brew he kindly accepted :|.

Today, my boss wasn't in, and only three of us were expect to make over one hundred 'grab bags'. It sounds like it would be alright, but that's counting out 5+ bath bombs for every one bag. And more!
She can absolutely fuck off. I've been seething all day :(. Seething to the point of angry shakes. One letter of resignation coming up! I also hear she's been bad mouthing me in the staff room- Business Woman of the year 2009, Kerrie Scully.

'she's the only one with a problem!'
I fucking am not! It's just everyone else wants to keep their jobs and are keeping their mouths shut. I, however, couldn't give a shit anymore.

I also found out, I only just have enough money to pay the rest of the deposit for my holiday! PHEW, i didn't spend it. I have bought too much already, some of which came today.
Mum sang, 'You have a package!' and I imagine she wont be too chipper about it when three more come :(.
The dress is cute though.


P.S hello Kitty, new follower!

No comments: