Monday, January 26, 2009

Rat, fleeing a sinking ship.

I have been told I'm getting a first stage warning at college, for low attendance and not doing enough. Reasonable enough, I guess. Ian's going to fight my case, but I doubt he will win. Love you, Ian.

I gave in my notice at work. It was alright. She called be a 'Rat' and said she's going to make my last few shifts hell, but that was all in jest. I guess it's alright.

I don't have anything to say. I haven't felt like this for a while.

To conclude, I am growing tired of my brother looking like Matt Damon. I'm watching The Bourne Idenitity, and wanting so much to go 'ohhh, he's alright that Matt Damon, isn't he?!' To my step dad, but all I see now, is Peter 'gayboy' Heatley.

Imagine pete with more hair and a squarer jaw. They have the same features, I swear.

No comments: