Monday, January 12, 2009

Hello Will!

I used my debit card for the first time to buy Travel Insurance! I have probably been ripped off, but since it's my first time buying it I will never know. Money well spent none-the-less.

28th July I will be jetting off for (it says on the paper) 17 days, but we only wanted to go for 14. Three extra! :)
The hotel looks pretty basic, just with a pool and a bar but we have agreed to be on the beach every day so the hotel is just somewhere to keep our things and retire to when we have got out of hand on the cocktails. THERE IS NO TURKISH WORD FOR 'SHOTS'!!!! How are we going to ask for them? Sheesh.We have been told to expect temperatures of around 35 degrees and above, so it will be too hot to move and will be lovely for the suncream.

Yesterday was both a wonderful and horrendous day. I hated the last part.


I just had a thorough one-to-one with Michelle and realised that it seems like I have less work to do than I imagined. This was a nice thing to realise actually, since I have alot of other work to be getting on with. I like the feeling of working hard :), especially with this new sculpture brief. We've been introduced to the idea that sculpture is a process with tools. Your tools are you and the process is whatever you're doing. For instance walking=process and tools=feet. LEEDS, PHOTOGRAPHS, WALKING, COMPLETE BRIEF. :) It will be a nice one.

I think things are okay.


p.s hello will, new follower!

1 comment:

Will said...

Hello Martha!

I'm a newbie and am making bloggy friends. I hope that's okay.

However, I must say though you've made a poor start to our friendship...you've booked to go off on your holiday on my birthday. That just won't do at all.

Will.