Sunday, January 25, 2009

'I'm leaving and it's your fault, YOU BITCH'


At work the other day, it was just me and hundreds of bathbombs on the shop floor. I was tottering around making sure things were in order and there weren't any dusty areas for us to have 'slipped up on' (fuck off). The mail man came in with his little machine and I thought 'YESSSS' because I knew I would have to sign. I was right. He said 'what's your name, please?' so I told him, I saw him spell it 'Catherine' but I didn't both to correct him. He then said,
'okay, sign here then please, Cat...'
He's already shortened my name.

I have written my letter of resignation, and I'm going to give it to her tomorrow at the staff meeting. It's going to be horrible, she'll already be on a bitchy rampage because she realised she hadn't been doing her jop properly.

I have spent my evening making nice things for the ol' Barnetto. I'm going to send one a week through the post :).

Sarah is ill again. She woke me up being sick this morning at 4:30am. It turned out to be the best morning I have had in a while though. I just kept waking up, remembering I don't have to get up, going 'aaahhhh :D:D:D' and falling back to sleep again. 'Dreamboat Avenue' they call my street.

My online purchases are coming one-by-one. Mum is starting to ask what's going on. I have to tell her that they're just coming through when the people at the warehouse get them. She seems to be grasping that and accepting it. Nice. Every new one I get, I am more and more excited about life! I think the next one to come are the LONG JOHNS!!!! I will most certainly get a picture of me wearing them. American Apparel say they took the design and made it 'sexy'. To me, it's just a burgandy one-piece. Nothing sexy about it! Besides, I just want to snuggle.

On saturday night, I went to Nicola's house. She kept me laughing all night long with her clock-talk and getting Mr Joe's. We watched Sex and The City together- like real girls (with cans of bods and tetley's. BITTER BIRDS, US). I like to have nights with Young'n like that. It was a bloody good'n!

I went to see the big G today, Grandad and Nana. Grandad is looking brilliant :D Especially after the 'no cancer in bones' business!! :D He said the usual 'be a good girl' and I said the usual 'be a good boy' and he replied 'ahaha...never gets old'.
Good the The Heatley Chopper (L)

No comments: