Monday, January 12, 2009

Boyfriend&Girlfriend Chapter. 1

Today, Marcus and I became boyfriend and girlfriend outside the student entrance before we went off to our buses home. He gave me a book of Joan Miro's work, which I am very ignorant of generally, but there is a piece that has already won me over and it has three parts to it. It was very kind of him to buy it for me from a 'cracking' book shop in London :).

I was a bit embarrassed overall, we kicked off the evening with me misunderstanding the bus times and reading 08:34am instead of 20:23pm. SIGHFUL.

We went to see Sex Drive which was quite intense in some parts :| I had to laugh quite loud to cover up the 'eurgh!' noise I wanted to make. It was funny and I liked it really :) Marcus also sang a very nice verse and chorus of The Shirelles' will you still love me tomorrow? Heartwarming.

Open Wound Jumper Shape. :))))))

No comments: