Thursday, January 01, 2009

Pockets Full Of Nothing

Last night was New Years Eve and Nicola Young and I stayed in for a nice time. I think we certainly had that. Except for the part where we walked to Spar and it was closed. :| We smoked and talked about drugs for a long time.

13 Polaroids were taken and numerous on Nicola's wonderful new camera. I also got a few on the fisheye, I hope they come out okay because I used the flash like the last few films obviously wanted me to.

I remembered just before, when I was asked last night what my new year wish was I answered 'to get happy again' and I was deadly serious. Nicola told me in the morning that I also said 'I'll lose my Grandad but I'll be happy at some point'. If you want someone to put a downer on your new year, give me a call.

We did the most gruesome shots you could imagine, they were HORRENDOUS. I'm never going back to them. I don't really have much to say about the night. It was lovely, which is a given if Nicola Young has anything to do with it, but I think it probably wasn't as great as most people who went out and got mugged and called people on the phone to say 'this party implies I need a left wing, communist girlfriend who is single'.

No comments: