Wednesday, January 14, 2009

HANDS UP, HANDS UP!


Shout out to my main sister, Nicola Young! My resident, sneeky blog reader :) Here is a picture of Nicola that I took many years ago on the top of a car park in Preston. She bought sunflowers, she's really nice :).

Today I shot a whole film of Marcus 'Boy Pet' Barnett in the studio, only to ruin it in developing :( I BLAME MYSELF, NOT EWAN. Ewan arrived and showed us some mind blowing card tricks. MIND BLOWING.
Also, a man came to change the bulb in the red light above the door, Ron and he were an actual comdey duo.

Ron: 'Do you want me to hold it for you?'
Mechanic: 'What, the screw driver?'
Ron: 'No, your hand'

(L)(L)(L)

The mechanic also suggested that Ron take his name and number down so he could ask for him personally next time he needed a job doing!!! Love at first sight.

Today was a really, really good day, apart from the bad negatives situation! Good, good, good, good, good, good, good day.

1 comment:

marcus said...

the nicola picture is your highlight. i love your blog. and you xoxo