Sunday, January 18, 2009

Kathryn Heatley fucks dogs.

This week has been alright actually :) It feels like it's lasted too long. Work was horrendously boring/upsetting and college was just me skanking out of things.

I got my report through the post, mum got to it before I could. It was alright, but she knows how much I skip now, my attendance is only 87%. I need it to be above 90% to do things. She wasn't happy and I didn't bother trying to give some sort of an explanation, it was also easier with the fact that I was in the shower and she was shouting through the door :).

On Friday, Nicola, Helen, Liam and I went out into Preston. I thought there might be more, but other people couldn't make it. It was nice because we talked about Turkey and a massive inflatable cock the whole night. Reflex was an utter sham and we didn't get served for AGES. We ended up in Yum Yums listening to massively loud music with people who made our pizzas. Then we came home- not the wildest of nights.
During that day, Marcus and I went to Booze Brothers and bought some nice beverages to drink in back alleys of Leyland. It was funny and nice.

Last night I met Marcus' cat. She was the cutest little feline :) And she liked me I think. I walked from one end of the sofa to the other and she ran along beside me. YEAH! I didn't meet the other I'm afraid :(. When I came home, Wendy, Karl, John and Babs were still here and they all asked me if I had been smoking. I said 'Oh no, we went to a pub and stood with some people we knew from college outside, all of whom are heavy smokers' and they ALL believed me! Until I walked away and my mum saw the cigarette packet in my bag. She hasn't said anything yet.


Mum: 'have you been drinking?'
Kathryn: 'hum, yes'
Mum: 'GREAT! Get a glass!'

I'm going to get worse skin and pile on about four stone by next Christmas. Oh no.

OH, and Mum, Paul and Sarah are going to America on the 13th February for a week- Nice.

No comments: